Sunday, October 18, 2015

RBI (231) Bryan Cranston...

Recently some of my friends let me tag along to an event in Los Angeles where they had a feeling we'd be able to run into a few familiar faces and have some luck graphing. We were lucky to be correct and to have a target nearby so we could arrange to print photos for a random person in attendance none other than actor Bryan Cranston.

Cranston is famous for his roles as Hal in Malcolm in the Middle and Walter White in Breaking Bad.
I've always heard that he's a great guy if you run into him, and I was very happy that the rumors were true. Cranston signed and took photos for us and was a great experience.
Adding this Bryan Cranston autographed photo to my wall was very satisfying. It came out looking great and I don't often get actor's autographs so adding one of someone from two great shows I've liked was a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment