Sunday, April 26, 2015

RBI (226) Robert D. Manfred...

I never took advantage of it before but I had seen some TTM requests at the Commissioners office, with the new commissioner in office I decided to give it a shot. I sent an autograph request to the MLB offices and a few weeks later came home to see a large package waiting for me.
I opened it and inside was a great looking full signature baseball signed by Robert D. Manfred. It's a nice signature and it didn't cost me anything besides a few stamps so I'm glad to have added it to my collection. I may try to get Selig's autograph now but I've got to look into how to get ahold of him now that he's no longer in office.

Manfred has some large shoes to fill since Selig cast such a big shadow, but he's handled the first few controversies pretty well and we'll see how things continue on through his first full season.

No comments:

Post a Comment