Friday, November 2, 2012

Balk (12) Off Season Goals

Well now that baseball is over it's time for some off season goals for myself.

Now that work has lightened up I'm hoping to power my way through a closer attempt at my 365. That's goal number one, first and foremost.

Secondly I'd like to pick up my other sport graphing by finding at least 2 events that can increase my collection of NBA and NFL autographed photos.

Third I'd like to track down some more memorabilia to have as goals to get signed during next season. It was satisfying finally being successful in getting my Erick Aybar to sign his Spring Training jersey, so I need to find some more things along those lines to work on.

Fourth I want to continue my poster project and design more ahead of time for specific visiting players so I'm not in a rush to design and print them. I'd like to have at least 10 posters designed for incoming players.

Well see how that goes. It's a process.

2 comments:

  1. Good goals Ryan! I can definitely give u a heads up on football signing. I've already gotten 7 football players since the end of the season so i can help you out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I'm definitely looking to start a solid football collection so let me know when there are some signings and I'll see if I can get a good running start.

      Delete