Monday, March 11, 2013

RBI (123) Lamar Odom. Read.

Lamar Odom signed at a Kia dealership in Glendale. He was drafted by the Clippers. He won 2 NBA championships and a 6 man of the year award.

I went with my family to the signing. He was 45 minutes late and didn't seem to care. He was staring at the clock and barely acknowledging anyone. I went first and brought Lamar some gummy bears and a 8x10 of him on the Lakers. He took the candy mumbled a thanks and threw them over his shoulder to a handler behind him. Took my photo and started complaining about how he doesn't understand why people bring photos from 4-5 years ago.
My mom went next and he gave her this terrible autograph in gold while complaining about how I brought that photo. She was extremely upset that he was complaining about a fan who waited all day for him and then saw that he gave a disgusting autograph to another while he was being rude about someone who liked him.
My dad went next and he got the last photo signed nicely. I guess he was over complaining about someone who wanted to acknowledge the highest point of his career.
I used to like Lamar Odom. Now I can care less of him as a person. Have fun on "Keeping up with the Kardashians" Lamar.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that sucks. Sorry for your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, all the girl drama must be rubbing off on him haha! But, im sorry you didnt have a good time.

    ReplyDelete