Sunday, February 7, 2016

RBI (232) Dirk Nowitzki...

I've posted about getting future NBA Hall of Famer Dirk Nowitzki's autograph before, but I recently added another piece to my collection. Dirk is a well known ttm signer, so I took a bit of a gamble and sent in a larger piece. I picked up a jersey online for a good price and dropped it off in the mail.

I've seen Dirk signed jerseys come back and was hopeful that I'd luck out to get a jersey signed with a good marker and signature. It turns out I was glad take the chance because now I have a Dirk Nowitzki autographed jersey that he hit with a very clean signature.

I'm really happy with what came back. I think it's a great that Dirk was willing to sign a jersey, and the jersey's Dirk autographed have all seemed to come back with a nice signature instead of a scribble. It took about a month and a half to come back.

The Dirk Nowitzki ttm address I've used is:

Dirk Nowitzki
American Airlines Center
2500 Victory Avenue
Dallas, TX 75219
USA

No comments:

Post a Comment