Thursday, October 4, 2012

RBI (109) 2012 Season Summary

Well folks the regular season is over and it's time for my autograph season summary since the Angels, Padres and Dodgers missed the post season.

64 Games attended at Angel Stadium this season which combined with the 72 last season means a running total of 136 consecutive games at home with at least one autograph. My total consecutive streak ended at Fenway when I opted to attend early but didn't graph and instead enjoyed 100 years of baseball in the hallowed ballpark.

3 Parks visited: Angel Stadium 64 games, Fenway Park 2 games, and Petco Park 1 game.

I had more precise numbers until my iPhone died so I'll say I got approximately 140 autographs this season at a stadium plus a few through other autograph signings.

The highlight pieces of the year. Some are because of what's signed and others because who the signer is.

The AL Rookie of the Year and possible MVP Mike Trout autographed 8x10 photograph I took.
One of my favorite players of all time Dustin Pedroia on my Fenway Seat.
Mark Trumbo on the custom poster I designed for him to sign.
Yankee Captain and future Hall of Famer Derek Jeter autographed all star baseball.
Ranger superstar and former AL MVP Josh Hamilton autographed World Series baseball.
And the final highlight piece of the year would be the custom poster designed for Ernesto Frieri that he autographed and inscribed for me.
It was a great season and I definitely enjoyed the experience graphing with everyone. There are some more key pieces that I picked up but these are some of my favorites on the year and I'm excited to see how I can top myself in 2013.

Stay tuned for a follow up posting about the worst autographs that I was able to get this year...

2 comments: