Sunday, June 2, 2013

RBI (147) Texas Tech Running Back...

Recently I was able to have the opportunity to get the autograph of Texas Tech Running Back SaDale Foster. I was happy to add another autograph to my collection, especially my first college football autograph. It made it more gratifying that the Red Raider that I was able to add was another hometown athlete who's doing reasonably well and hopefully can have a breakout season next year in second year as Texas Tech so he can reach the NFL.

In 13 games in his first season with the team he rushed 91 times for 451 yards for a solid 5 yards per carry average to go along with 3 touchdowns. He also caught 18 passes showing the versatility that is really necessary at this point to be a successful offensive player in today's NFL. His added use as a punt returner will hopefully help make teams take a good look at him during next year's season.
SaDale autographed this 8x10 photograph for me and I'll happily add it to my collection of hometown athletes making it to the next stage with me hopefully asking him to sign one again with him in a NFL jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment