Sunday, January 18, 2015

Complete 2014 Topps Heritage

As I've posted before I am working on collecting an autographed complete 2014 Topps Heritage set. It's a big undertaking and I've been making some progress on it this year. I do have some extras available to trade if you're interested but here's the list of what I've gotten signed so far in person, through the mail or with the help of some friends.











Highlights of my set include:
Mike Trout
Yasiel Puig
Felix Hernandez
Robinson Cano
Ryne Sandberg
Paul Konerko
David Ortiz
Evan Longoria
David Price
Paul Goldschmidt
Max Scherzer
Yoenis Cespedes
Ryan Howard
Sonny Gray
David Wright

Of course I've decided to make my set even more unique and when I can I add inscriptions to the set. I hoped to have more but the ones I have added so far are nice and I hope to add more when I can.

Brandon Barnes "Cycle 7/19/13"
David Freese "2011 WS Champs"
Logan Morrison "@cupoflomo"
Kole Calhoun "Red Baron"
Curtis Granderson "Go Mets"
Jason Kipnis "All Star"
David Price "3x All Star"
Jard Cosart "Go Astros"

3 comments: