Tuesday, September 17, 2013

RBI (183) Johnny Pesky...

I don't purchase many autographs and all my graphing at Angel Stadium typically makes readers forget I'm a big Red Sox fan. One autograph I was sure to buy was legendary player, coach and manager Johnny Pesky after his unfortunate passing.
I got this Johnny Pesky autographed baseball inscribed Mr. Red Sox and I'm glad to have it along side my other Red Sox legends pieces like my Bobby DoerrFred Lynn, David Ortiz and Dustin Pedroia.
With the season wrapping up I'm sure I'll pick up my pen and paper again to start sending out TTM requests over the off season to stay busy and keep a bit of an autograph fix coming through since graphing dries up for me when baseball season ends. I'll be making sure to look for some vintage cardboard to send to some older players to expand my collection while some of them are still around to answer my questions about the different eras of baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment