Thursday, September 26, 2013

2013 MLB Season Summary

The 2013 season was a great year and I definitely was able to get some great autographs and memories from it all.

Here's a review of the top autographs I was able to get this baseball season:

Albert Pujols autographed 8x10 photograph

David Ortiz autographed baseball

Dustin Pedroia autographed jersey

Justin Masterson autographed jersey

Mariano Rivera autographed baseball

Joe Nathan autographed 2013 All Star baseball

Terry Francona autographed baseball

Jose Bautista autographed baseball

Troy Percival 2002 World Series autographed baseball

Fred Lynn autographed baseball

Essentially I killed it with the all time greatest Red Sox players. Season awesome. Especially since I knocked out these awesome Sox living in Southern California.

A great fun season with something like a dozen baseballs I got throughout the year without really trying to ballhawk much just going for random toss ups besides my awesome game used ball I got from an umpire for my first in game ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment