Friday, October 11, 2013

RBI (188) Mike Scioscia, Last 2013 Graph...

I already posted about getting Albert Pujols' autograph on the last day of the regular season at Angel Stadium, well I neglected to post knocking out another long time goal longtime Angels manager Mike Scioscia.

Scioscia as a player won 2 World Series Championships with the Dodgers while being a 2-time All Star. He's managed the Angels to over 1,200 Wins, 2 AL Manager of the Year awards, a World Series Championship and somehow found time to make two appearances in the Simpsons.
I haven't had much luck getting this Mike Scioscia autograph so getting after he got to the stadium was a nice pull for me. I've been after him for my 1987 Topps project for two seasons now. It's not like I have any sort of realistic belief that I'll finish the set but the guys in the set seem to be decent signers, its a pleasant design and it's something to work on every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment