Wednesday, January 15, 2014

RBI (195) Taijuan Walker...

At the end of the year I was able to do a nifty trade with one of my friends from the stadium that unlike the real baseball world was actually able to help both of us out. In the trade I was able to get Seattle Mariners stud pitching prospect Taijuan Walker. The Mariners have been making waves with their moves this past off season and Walker is one of the reasons why management is looking to finally make a real line up to put up runs for the rotation. Felix Hernandez, Iwakuma, Walker and fellow prospect Danny Hultzen are making the rest of the American League take note of the pitchers the Mariners will be putting on the mound for this year.
I'm looking forward to seeing Walker develop into a big leaguer so I'm glad to have this Taijuan Walker autographed baseball in my collection from this early in what hopes to be a bright career.

No comments:

Post a Comment