Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Balk 4- Important Contest Update

Well folks, unfortunately my card delivery didn't include the hobby packs that were supposed to be there for the Sac Fly (2) prize. So I went out and bought 2 value packs of 2011 Allen and Ginter and hope that you all think that is a comparable prize to all you who have entered so far.

Really sorry everyone, I guess I jumped the gun and won't be having the dealer I went through acquire me packs anymore. If anyone has an issue who has already entered feel free to email me and I'll see what I can do to make everyone happy.

2 comments:

  1. No worries, give away whatever you want/have available. It's a free contest we get to enter by naming a few Rangers, no one will be unhappy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free cards is free cards, and though I'm not collecting the A&G set. I am looking to pick up some for trade bait as well as my PCs, so those value packs would fit right inn around my place.
    Thanks again for the contest, Did I win yet??

    ReplyDelete