Monday, July 15, 2013

Mid Season Review and 2013 MLB All Star Game...

Well so far it's been a pretty outstanding first half of the season for me when it comes to graphing. I definitely haven't had too shabby start to the season and would say I'd go ahead and put myself at least on a Final Vote position for the Southern California graphing All Star team.

Highlights have been:

David Ortiz autographed baseball

Dustin Pedroia autographed jersey

Mariano Rivera autographed baseball

Kendrys Morales autographed game used baseball bat

Mike Trout autographed baseball

Of the 2013 All Star Roster I have been able to get in this year or previous years:
Mike Trout
Adam Jones
David Ortiz
Dustin Pedroia
Torii Hunter
Felix Hernandez
Justin Masterson
Max Scherzer
Mariano Rivera
Joe Nathan
Chris Tillman
Greg Holland
Grant Balfour
Clayton Kershaw
Craig Kimbrel
Edward Mujica
Sergio Romo
Jordan Zimmerman

AL Manager Jim Leyland

18 of the 78 All Stars, including the starting pitcher for the American League Max Scherzer autograph on a ball. Not a terrible number but not too great in total numbers, but I've gotten about half the American League roster and should be able to cross the 50% barrier by the end of the season. Hopefully I'll be able to knock a few more of them out this year and work on some of the National League All Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment