Thursday, May 19, 2011

RBI (12) Some crosstown action...

A little action from the crosstown boys in blue came through the mail. Well if you saw the earlier post this week you know that I've applied for some fan pack action from a few teams. I sent an email to the Dodgers requesting a fan pack and this was the nice little package I got in return today.

First up with a Dodger Line Drives magazine. The neat little mag has a listing of different ticket plans and giveaways the Dodgers have running this season.


There was also a nice little pamphlet that had a listing of the stadium tour details. I may have to go see one on an off day.


There was a nice Hiroki Kuroda post card. Not a bad posed photo I must say.


I don't know if I bleed Dodger blue, but someone can definitely wear a little with these temporary tattoos.


The coolest little bit was this pin. "The Streak" refers to 84 consecutive saves done by Eric Gagne between August, 2002 and July, 2004 before he finally blew a save opportunity. Definitely a nice little addition to the collection of random baseball tidbits. Not as awesome as Fenway Dirt, but definitely up there.





No comments:

Post a Comment